Happy Birthday :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gumdrop

Paladin
Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2004
Messages
697
Age
40
Location
England
RPG Name
Malaya
I just noticed it says at the bottom of the forum that its shadowhearts birthday today (I hope we are allowed to post birthday threads).

Happy Birthday luv! I hope you had a great day ;)
 
Heh, sorry. But why would you want nobody to notice? You're not feeling old are you? I have a friend who is one year older than me (shes 20) and she seems to think thats old...:s
Old is 40+ imo.

I almost missed seeing it, you have to scroll down that bit extra to see it.
 
Happy birthday Shadowheart, hope you have a fantastic day
ed0ba13e.gif
0deb51c8.gif
5f1e1443.gif


heavens cloud said:
Heh, sorry. But why would you want nobody to notice? You're not feeling old are you? I have a friend who is one year older than me (shes 20) and she seems to think thats old...:s
Old is 40+ imo.

I almost missed seeing it, you have to scroll down that bit extra to see it.

Ahem, 40+ isn't old, though I can remember when I turned 16 and thought 21 was ancient :D.

Over 75 is old. 40+ year olds can still do everything you teens and 20 something pups can, only with lots more life experience so we do it better :p :).
 
Um I didn't get much of anything. But don't go thinking it's sad or pity me, I'm too old to get birthday presents :) I haven't really cared about getting birthday presents since grade school. To me, a birthday is like any other day, except the fact that some ppl congratulate me when (if) they find out. If a person remembers when it is, that is enough for me.
 
I don't get much noraly, just one or two nice things these days, but I feel sad for you if its just like any other day :/
 
Perhaps it's a bit late, but... Happy Birthday Shadowheart!! :)
 
It's never too late to say Happy Birthday!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top