Hello I am new =]

Frost21

Freelancer
Member
Joined
Sep 1, 2007
Messages
26
Well I just registered a few days ago,seems like a good site,overall community seems very friendly.

Little bit about me:

I am 16,play ice hockey,love most sports.One of my favorite games would have to be ff7.I am not a bot :D

Hope to get to know you all better.
 
Frost21 said:
Well I just registered a few days ago,seems like a good site,overall community seems very friendly.

Little bit about me:

I am 16,play ice hockey,love most sports.One of my favorite games would have to be ff7.I am not a bot :D

Hope to get to know you all better.
z0mg, it's a new age for FFNet.

Someone registered who isn't a bit. :O

Welcome! Stay long! If you want. Just have a good time and abide by the rules. It's pretty friendly here. =D
 
*Kat* said:
....
but.
that last bot...
mmkay.

whateverrrr.
hiya.
welcome to the forum...
The last bots didn't post more than 5 times, and they didn't post their pictures either. XD

So I doubt Frost is a bot. =D
 
*Kat* said:
....
but.
that last bot...
mmkay.

whateverrrr.
hiya.
welcome to the forum...

I assure you I am not a bot,but doubt that means anything..So there must be quite a few bots,and must be really intelligent considering I posted a picture,guess bots also do that
:rolleyes:
 
Haha dont worry about it,thanks for the welcome :) . Will try to stay active.
 
wat the hell is a bot on ffnet??

and welcome...hooray!! a new member to show my intelect of ff7 to!!! ^^
 
hello Frost 21, welcome to the forum :D
 
Welcome to the forum
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top