home run contest

Zeon

Dragoon
Member
Joined
Aug 23, 2006
Messages
426
Age
36
Location
where the tonberry lies, i'll be there, where the
Occupation
working odd jobs when i can between college and stuff. tis ok but the boss is very naggy
RPG Name
Zeon the chaos breaker
wats the highest home run contest distance uve had on super smash bros????

and whom with? tips on how to do also would help in to get extra levels and unlockables if posssible :D

another thing being has anyone managed to do young links break the targets before I JUST CANT DO IT :(
 
Around 1000m with Roy.
I normally do a smash attack up and keep it up in the air until the time gets to around 4secs and then I charge up his "B" button attack to send it very far. The sandbag normally gets to around 1000m when I do that.
The only unlockables are a secret stage (get 1000m or more with one character) and the Unown trophy (have 5000m in total).
 
Last edited:
Zeon said:
wats the highest home run contest distance uve had on super smash bros????

and whom with? tips on how to do also would help in to get extra levels and unlockables if posssible :D

another thing being has anyone managed to do young links break the targets before I JUST CANT DO IT :(
i beat young link's own,easy.this is not what i did i saw it on the computer
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VUOlrlTZ5VY
3145 home run record with yoshi.
here's one home run records.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJMVSfiHtv4
 
1,200 with Yoshi. I know it's bad compared to what he can really do, but I'm slow like that. XD I rarely do the Home Run Contest anyway.
 
I forgot, I haven't played it in a while.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top