- Joined
- Nov 22, 2005
- Messages
- 3,044
- Location
- By myself. It's lonely ;-;
- Website
- www.reasoniamalive.com
- Occupation
- Cardiac tech/lover ^^;
I would have to say that this one's not quite as good as some of the other Final Fantasy games I've played. The reason being is that the story line is too choppy, incomplete and a little boring...I would have been happier if Square used Basch's redemption as the central plot and developed it further with the other characters instead of not having a true focus at all except melee combat and Vayne. = P
BTW, I think X's the best because the total aspect of the game was perfect to me. The enemies, the sphere grid, the storyline... perfect!
BTW, I think X's the best because the total aspect of the game was perfect to me. The enemies, the sphere grid, the storyline... perfect!