How have you asked another out?

dappa said:
I asked someone out by email recently because I didn't have another way to contact her plus I didn't know where she lives.

How did you two meet? Where you two friends first or did you meet by happenstance?

Also, if you don't mind the curiosity streak I have... what became of the invitation? ^_^
 
reasoniamalive said:
How did you two meet? Where you two friends first or did you meet by happenstance?

Also, if you don't mind the curiosity streak I have... what became of the invitation? ^_^

She was a friend I used to work with who I hadn't seen for like 6 months but cause all I had was her email address and no phone number I had to email her.

As for the invitation it went all pear shaped, for reasons unknown the day before the actual date was gonna happen she started ignoring me on the phone and has been blanking me ever since, strange eh?

I'm thinking of walking into her workplace to confront her.
 
Meh...IMO you should give her some time....say - at least a month; then try her again.

IDK if I would confront her right away...you're just asking to be cussed-out for 'stalking.'

>_> Not that you are - but geez....women nowadays. 0.0!
 
Its alright now. Today I walked into her workplace and spent a few hours with her in her workplace and I walked her home.

Turned out she had some genuine reasons for not contacting me and I didn't need to confront her as she was kinda relieved I had shown up.
 
I would say hey, do you wanna go see this movie or do something later? I mean peolpe are so afraid to do these things, not saying anyone here is, but you just have to be blunt as possible. It's not hard to face your problems when you come face to face.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top