How often do you change your sig/avatar?

How often do you change your signature/avatar?

  • Very often.

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • Every now and then.

    Votes: 12 46.2%
  • Hardly ever.

    Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Never.

    Votes: 5 19.2%

  • Total voters
    26
I change mine sometimes, but not so often.

I gues sit all depends on how much i like my current sig/ava
 
Yep. Well, changed mine, and I'm gonna change it by the day ends again. :D
 
I think I changed mine twice. The one I've got now was made by HeavensCloud (for me! XD lol). I'm too bad to do these things by myself. I'm wondering whether to change it again... Where're you HC??? lol :D jk But hey, now seriously, what about her? She's missing! I hope it's just a matter of work, and she's back soon! (Zerlina is missing too, isn't she??) I hope both of you come back soon, I miss some 'senior' members!! Does anybody know anything about them?

PS: I'll think of a 'cool enough' avathar that can substitute the one I have right now...
 
Luis said:
I think I changed mine twice. The one I've got now was made by HeavensCloud (for me! XD lol). I'm too bad to do these things by myself. I'm wondering whether to change it again... Where're you HC??? lol :D jk But hey, now seriously, what about her? She's missing! I hope it's just a matter of work, and she's back soon! (Zerlina is missing too, isn't she??) I hope both of you come back soon, I miss some 'senior' members!! Does anybody know anything about them?

PS: I'll think of a 'cool enough' avathar that can substitute the one I have right now...

Yeah, I know. :( I guess they just disappeared...
 
Zeromus_X said:
Yeah, I know. :( I guess they just disappeared...

I hope they're back again... It's really a shame that some of the oldest members do not come very often, or don't even come! :(

I guess I could look for them... I'll google their names! :D:D lol

Anyway, good to see you noticed it Zeromus. :) :)
 
Last edited:
I change my avatar every week or less i just leave my signature the way it is.
 
I haven't changed my avatar and signature since I joined this site, which was over a year ago. I just don't feel like making another one, I would get a new set if someone made me one.
 
I change mines almost every two months, but just not on here. Anyway I will be changing mines pretty soon.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top