I don't get it...

Seyluv

*Isu's Empress/Wife*
Member
Joined
Mar 15, 2006
Messages
5,441
Location
???
RPG Name
Beloved-Shadowqueen
I be promoting m.c the max hard as ever. i have a web-site, a fourm, two yahoo groups. one for just media thing and the other just for pic and upcoming news. anyway there are still a lot of people and mc the max fans, who don't basic stuff about them. which is on both my web-site and yahoo group. i don't get it.
 
I be promoting my new pirateship, but people nowadays think sailing the seven seas is a silly thing to do ?_? wtfx
 
:/

:/ That might be an overload.

'cause

Cosplay:

ikke.JPG
 
John Smith said:
Maybe they are new fans??? :confused:
Some are but I still be having a link to my site and stuff in my sig. They be asking me basic stuff, like there isn't a web-site. Of course I be happy to always help people with M.C The Max, but still.

Lol, that girl look like my teacher, but my teacher is a dude.
 
EmpressCrystal said:
Lol, that girl look like my teacher, but my teacher is a dude.

Needless to say is that I ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ed when I read that XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD :D
 
Yeah it's true she do.
 
Very funny, but i kinda busy. This dude think he can curse me out. No way, I'm not going. I know him from my past when i was bad and famous. He was a lame and everyone knew me.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top