i forgive you, ted woolsley

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeromus_X

Summoner
Member
Joined
Jul 27, 2005
Messages
2,931
Age
98
Location
Core of the Moon (Phoenix, AZ)
RPG Name
Neo Zeromus_X
i forgive you ted woolsley!! even though you messed up a ton of text and toned down ff4's storyline, i forgive you! you gave each character their own little anecdotes, and such. i started to agree with the ignorant people who hate him needlessly....and started to hate you myself... so...im sorry! (plus ffnut reminded me of my sig, which had all your script in it.... ) so go ahead, give me the verbal beatings.. i deserve them.
 
As this seems to be a rant about FF4, I'll move the thread to the appropriate forum. If I've got it wrong, PM me and I'll move it back :).
 
Eh, I don't think it's really a rant, he's being serious when asking for forgiveness.. I think :)
 
it's kinda both...i almost forgot i made this thread... but i thought it was off topic thats why i put it there. i dont really care where it goes though :) but, after nobody posted, i didnt check it after a while. so basically, how do you get rid of it? it's kinda useless now...
 
I can lock it if you want but you can just leave it and if no-one posts it will gradually disappear down the thread list and die :).
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top