I Know This Is Random But It Is The Spam Section!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tifa-chan

Paladin
Member
Joined
Feb 6, 2007
Messages
899
Age
36
Location
Edge
Website
z10.invisionfree.com
Occupation
Waiter at a local resturant/bar
RPG Name
Tifa
I dare someone to call this #! If you do just to let you know it is an internation call! And unless you speek a sertant language don't exspect to understand a word they say! It's a # to a very special place!
03-5333-1555
 
hmm.....hopefully it isn't personnal info to anyone
but if I dial this (not-international) I would call someone in Alexandria :p
 
Sorry T-C, I've got a problem with phones. More likely, with the money I spend using them... o_O
 
Some people have problems... Call my sister's cell... I wanna prank her... (Possible int'l... def. lng-dstnce) Mod edit: (Shame on you... asking us to wake your poor sis at 4am.)

:D Wake her at 4:00, if possible... kukukkukukukuku

Edit: And I have no way to call...
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top