- Joined
- Jul 30, 2006
- Messages
- 4,242
- Age
- 35
- Location
- Ragnarok
- Occupation
- Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student
- RPG Name
- John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire
Eu percebi quando o dappa disse -.-''
Spec said:I like cheese... specially Président
Oscar Wilde said:Oh. Oh dear. I didn't see you there. Scared me a bit, actually. Didn't think there were any people left around these parts. Oh well, since you're here, you might as well sit down and listen to me ramble on and on about nothing in particular. Yes. Indeed. Updates, you say? Updates... no, I'm not sure I've heard about those. Are they like vegetables?
Ah, I see. Never mind then.
No, no. I have nothing to do with this place. I was just walking past. It looks rather peculiar, doesn't it? Sort of like... cheese. You don't suppose they make cheese here, do they?
Breed it? Really? That is fascinating.
...
Oh, look over there - it's a sign! What does it say? Hmm... "The Evil Communist Cheese-Breeding Society. Now with updates." Oh my, that sounds rather frightful, doesn't it? I think I'd better go and hide in that corder. Heard there are muskrats about the place - terrible creatures, you know. Will bite your head right off and never think twice about it. Pure evil, that's what I say. Wait! Did you hear that? I think it was... I think it was one of them. I'll be going now! Ta-ta!