I need help in the hellfire chamber floor 8

Status
Not open for further replies.

a winnie the poop

Onion Knight
Member
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
2
i am stuck in the hellfire chamber floor 8 can somebodt help me please????????????????????????????????????????????? :confused: :confused: :confused:
 
Well...what's on that floor? I'm sorry, I don't remember much on DoS. (The bonus dungeons, anyway.) And what do you need help with? Although, each floor will be different each time you enter the dungeon.
 
I beat all 4 bosses in hellfire chasm yesterday... but as Zeromus said, floors are completely different everytime you enter the bonus dungeons
 
He's talking about the FFI remake for the Game Boy Advance, which has a few bonus dungeons with equipment that ruin the game.

Anyway, since he never responded to anything, I think it's okay to close this one.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top