i need some help bad for FFX

twiztidclown

Freelancer
Member
Joined
Jun 18, 2005
Messages
14
Age
38
Location
sin city (las vegas)
Occupation
McDonald's
i was trying to get anima but the only item im missing to open up the door is in that place after the high road i cant remember what its called i think its called Bevial anyway i need to get to the temple but all roads leading inside are closed to the public so now i need to start the hole game over agean so if anyone knows how to get into Bevial please post thanx :(
 
That's... practically impossible, isn't it? The only cloister that you actually NEED to use the Destruction Sphere to finish is Bevelle, so it's almost impossible to miss the item unless you specifically refuse to open that chest. In that case, you're screwed.

Chances are you missed the one in Zanarkand, because you can only get that one after beating Yunalesca anyway. Head back to Zanarkand and try to do that one instead.

EDIT: Does anyone know if just using the Destruction Sphere activates the Baaj sphere, or do you have to actually open the chest for it to light?
 
i cleared it but is next until imposibel dont remember how sry½!
 
I have got every chest in every temple apart from one cloister of trials in bevelle where I got to the end and walked one direction and the game went to a cut scene meaning I couldn't go back for the chest.

When I went to get anima in baaj temple I cant get it as one light dont light up so unless I can get into that cloister of trials I'm screwed unless someone knows how to do it.

I am at the part where you fight sin on the airship then you go inside him.

This is my first time playing this game, it rocks.
 
I did not get the treasure chest in bevelle, is there any possible way to still get anima?
 
Yeah I don't remember how to get Anime either...You think that you would because of the crud that you have to go through...
 
I've run through the game (once again) and I think I can help.

First you have to get to Baaj on the airship. I figure you guys have done that...looks like it. But if you haven't, it's in the area X 12 - 15 and Y 57 - 62 or something like that. Once you get there, fight Geosganos (sp?). Shouldn't be a problem.

Go into the chamber of the fayth and approach the statues. For every hidden item you've gotten from the trials, there should be a statue corresponding. There should only be five because you haven't been to Zanarakand yet.

So go to Zanarkand. Solve the puzzle (it's way too easy) and you should get a destruction sphere. Place it in one of the slots (can't be bothered to remember which) and get the item. I think it's a rod.

Now go back to the Baaj Temple and all of the statues should be lit up or something like that. Enter the chamber of the Fayth and get Anima.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top