I need some homework help :)

blackstar

Headbanger For Life
Member
Joined
Dec 8, 2006
Messages
1,578
Age
35
Location
TN
Occupation
Metalhead/Lover/student in that order
RPG Name
Marwyn The Blackstar
Hey guys im doing a report on the "History of American Horror Literature" if anyone has any suggestions that they think can help it would be really appreciated. My rough Draft is due the 29th and the final is due November the 9th. If you cant help dont worry about it. Thanks guys :)
 
I hadnt thought of R.L. Stine thanks.
 
Well i cant accutualy do it on the people specificly i need to do it on the movement :)
 
Edgar Allan Poe inspired Lovecraft who inspired Stephen King.


I love them all, and I also love R.L. Stine...
 
I heard of him, but I don't like him much
 
Definately look up Edgar Allan Poe, like TheMadDoctor said.

I love his work. =D
 
Well i finished the report i got a 100 on the rough draft so im pretty sure i did really good on it thanks everybody :)
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top