I need the experienced voice of someone

the crossman

Onion Knight
Member
Joined
May 23, 2006
Messages
1
hello someone, I am new in this site and I need some important info of ff, I´ve played only ff IX, X, X-2 and a little part (just the beggining) of VII; really I need to know more about this game, because I loved the game once I played it for first time, if there are a good-one who can help me...
 
Well, i did write a review about it, you can find it here. :) 'T might help ya.

And
welcome7.jpg

to FFNet! ^__^
 
Well try looking in the FF7 Forums section and if you need any help on specific problems just ask. Lots of people here know a lot about FF7. If you are looking for walkthroughs or were to find certain items check out Gamefaqs.com or Cavesofnarshe.com. ;) Both of these sites are incredible for FF information.

EDIT: WELCOME! to FFnet. :D
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top