I think ff8 is the best!

Agree or disagree?


  • Total voters
    47
I love the game but I dont think it is the best one. When I first played this game the final battle with Ultimecia I found it pretty hard as she was nicking all my junctioned stuff but every time I play this game all you do is cast aura then keep hammering the circle or triangle button and you can defeat an enemy easily with a limit break.

It is one of the easiest games in the whole series.
 
Last edited:
Depending on Limit Breaks isn't that good and risks getting you killed too easily...
 
Squall Lionheart said:
Depending on Limit Breaks isn't that good and risks getting you killed too easily...

When I mentioned how you can easily defeat an enemy using limit breaks I was just highlighting how easy it is to manipulate the limit break system. I didn't mean I was relying on this tactic to progress through the game.
 
final fantay owns j00000000000000000 (no...i do not mean racial slur "jew" i like saying that better that you lol =)
 
i think ff7 is the best next ff8 then ffx. ff8 is just 4 the story while ff7 is the
favorite of a hardcore gamer and a rpg fan
 
Even though I enjoyed some of the other final fantasies more, as a complete package I think final fantasy 8 has one of the best story lines.
 
Last edited:
I agree, all the way. On my list FF8 is followed by FF10, FF9, and then FF7.

But I always hate having to choose. FF8 is my favorite, but I truly like them all the same :D
 
i love it so much!
it was my first!
i will never forget the day i first played it!
july 16, 2000 at sometime around 6pm.
 
Its the only one iv beat and ive beat it 3 times. Liked 7 never finished liked 9 got stuck hated 10 and 10-2 (sorry if you like it)
It was my first FF stared about 8:30 ish on new years day 2003 i was in 6th grade
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top