- Joined
- Oct 24, 2009
- Messages
- 1,354
- Age
- 34
- Location
- Gran Pulse
- Website
- www.ffliminality.forumotion.net
- Occupation
- Voice Actor
I'm so sad now, my PSP won't read Dissidia anymore. I'll have to ship it to Sony and have them replace it, problem is it takes weeks, usually.
Perhaps this is a sign that I should slow down, I mean, 500+ hours is the most I've ever put into a single game (perhaps not FFX), it's also a fighting game, why am I so addicted? Although I'm not the hardcorest player, I know that much, I should probably just be patient and hope Sony can fix the problem.
Perhaps this is a sign that I should slow down, I mean, 500+ hours is the most I've ever put into a single game (perhaps not FFX), it's also a fighting game, why am I so addicted? Although I'm not the hardcorest player, I know that much, I should probably just be patient and hope Sony can fix the problem.