I would like to make a suggestion, if I could..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doctor

Paladin
Member
Joined
Dec 10, 2006
Messages
1,172
Age
35
Location
Hulle Granz Cathedral
Occupation
Eh.
RPG Name
Doctor
I think that we should add a news section to the forum. And I don't mean just forum news--I mean world events, local events, and just interesting things that you've read online or have seen on TV would be posted in the section.

i don't know if this suggestion has already been made, but I honestly think that it would be a good idea. If not, oh well. I tried. XD
 
I don't think there's a need for a sub-forum for that.

Important events can be made a thread in Serious Discussions and Debates, where everyone can... well, debate about it!

The other, less important events, can be posted in Offtopic.

But it is a nice idea. :)
 
John Smith said:
I don't think there's a need for a sub-forum for that.

Important events can be made a thread in Serious Discussions and Debates, where everyone can... well, debate about it!

The other, less important events, can be posted in Offtopic.

But it is a nice idea. :)

....Damn. I should have REALLY thought about this. You're right. @_@

Like I said, oh well, though...>>
 
Smith said what I said before I said it.

But yes, he's abolsutely right. ^^;

I'll go ahead and close this.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top