ICP - The Calm

LoKuS

Dragoon
Member
Joined
May 3, 2005
Messages
310
Age
38
Location
Chicago
RPG Name
LoKuS
ICP's new EP dropped today and its pretty good. its only $6 and they produced and wrote the whole album themselves. good price. if you arent gonna check it out you should DL the song "We'll Be Alright", i guarentee you'll like. :)
 
I have a Faygo vending machine in my garage. :p
 
Spiff said:
I have a Faygo vending machine in my garage. :p
Nice. best flavor is Blue Moon Mist.

Shaggy said:
ICP is still together? I thought they were done.
Nope. been going strong for about 13years and still in the game.
 
My cousin got married at the Gathering of the Juggaloes last summer.
 
LOL, i remember reading about people getting married there, i would never do that.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top