If You Have This Song...

Darkhaven

Onion Knight
Member
Joined
Sep 22, 2005
Messages
1
I will give you something if you have the following song:

One Winged Angel preformed by The Black Mages

I can't find it anywhere. For those of you who might have it and not know it, its the version of One Winged Angel with a guitar in it. I have something very nice for the person who actually has it. Reply with your AIM,MSN, or ICQ Screen name so I may contact you.
 
I don't think they have a midi file for it, but I'll go look.
 
Hmm, only 2 minutes in between, you should have just edited the first post :)
 
I probably should have. I was in a rush and yeah...I'm guessing Darkhaven hasn't been back yet. Should I pm or wait? Sorry about that...
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top