I'm done here...

FFnut

Dragoon
Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2004
Messages
436
Age
36
Location
The space between dimensions... kinda like where G
Occupation
Commander Of The Platinum Dragons
RPG Name
Shadowblade Siannodel
This is it. I'm done. I'm done with this place. Done for good.

I can't do this anymore. I was thinking about leaving for a while now, but I just finally decided that I'm leaving. I've lost interest. If any of you need me, I might be lurking around VGF, but I doubt it - I haven't actually been active there in three years, I don't think I'm going to start now.

I'll hand the keys to this name over to someone else, and I'll probably be reading posts all day, but, barring any future decisions, this is my last thread - nay, my last post - on FFNET. Have a nice life, everyone.
 
Sorry to see you go, but that's life. No one can have that name anyway, FFnut is retired.

EDIT: Now who'll finish the battles in the ff general?
 
Last edited:
thats not good.. :( who will answer my questions in the "few things i need sorted out"? but seriously, i dont like seein people go away....sad :(
well, at least if you have some FFfun, FFnut, all isnt lost :D
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top