I'm getting better

Seyluv

*Isu's Empress/Wife*
Member
Joined
Mar 15, 2006
Messages
5,441
Location
???
RPG Name
Beloved-Shadowqueen
Yeah I getting better with banners and avaters.

Here is a few things I created with my new photo program. Yeah I know most of this kinda sucks, but whatever. I not used to this and my good pics are all on my other computer.

Here is a avater and banner I did in honer of Irvine.
ff8-avater-pt2.jpg

irvine.jpg

irvine-avater2.gif


This is my new promoting banner for K_moonchild. (Whoa this banner is big, but I can change that.)
kmoon-bann3.gif


This is just something I did in honer of the lead singer, Lee Su.
sueie.gif

This the one I did a few days before.
sueie-avater.gif
 
You use GIMP right? Well, when you save the image as .gif, notice that there is a frame movement thingy. The default is 500 miliseconds. Change that to something waaaaaaaaay bigger or people won't be able to read what your sigs say ;)
 
I couldn't download it. I tried Google like you said. This program I used is my other program.
 
What's your Operating System?

Windows XP Home/Professional
Windows ME
Windows 98
Linus
Red Hat
Machintosh
Other

Please pick one :)

Oh, and what's the name of the programme you use? :p
 
I have Windows XP Home/Professional. I can change the speed of my gif, I just don't feel like doing all that stuff all over. Change the speed of the text, then save it, then upload it once more, then delete the old one, and all that other stuff. Plus my computer isn't fast, so it will take while to upload.
 
Yeah Irvine really cool, he one of the people I really respect. He hott, cool, and a great fighter.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top