I'm in need of some in-game help.

Frost

Freelancer
Member
Joined
Nov 14, 2005
Messages
10
Location
Canada
Occupation
Vigilante
Hey guys. Before I tell you where I'm stuck, be aware that this is my first time playing the game so I'm not the greatest. ;)

So here's the thing. I'm coming upon Yuna's "wedding" in Bevelle. I can beat Evrae, but as soon as I get on the ground and get into battles with the guards, I die. Everytime, after at least 1 round of enemies. They do about 500 damage twice with that flame thrower, 200+ with gun shot and that machine with long legs does about 700 or knocks someone off the screen. Auron has about 2500hp, Tidus has about 1700 and same with Wakka. I usually die or have to revive someone before I can heal. I cannot seem to get past these guys. Any advice or help would be greatly appreciated, as I've been trying this around 9 times now (And I have to beat Evrae again everytime).

Thank you.

~Frost
 
How odd you'd beat the boss but not the men :s
It's been a while since I played but try useing Fire spells, humans tend to be weak to being set alight.
Its best you do some leveling up if you can at that point.
 
heavens cloud said:
How odd you'd beat the boss but not the men :s
It's been a while since I played but try useing Fire spells, humans tend to be weak to being set alight.
Its best you do some leveling up if you can at that point.

I can't unless there is somewhere on the airship I don't know about. :(
Thanks for the tip.
 
Also, if I remember correctly, some humans are weaker than others. Take out the strong ones first. Also, get a healer. The legs are also annoying, so get rid of them fast.
 
I found out that you actually -can- fight some enemies on the ship. So I "leveled up" and got through it. Thanks for your help, everyone.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top