Introduction Thread- Introduce Yourself!

errr.. whaddya mean emulatorz r too big for j00r pc o.0?

i haz one that's about 4 or 5 MB



-.- how tiny iz j00r pc?
 
lol he might have used most of his memory on his computer.

I actually have IX, but it was a burnt copy. Actually nearly all my PS1 dames a burnt. Anyway my PS1 plays burnt games but it couldn't play IX and VIII (i had a burnt copy of VIII as well but i bought an actual copy of it). Anyway I want to play it so I'm gonna try and get it to work again.
 
Uh

Is this where New Members say hello ?

If so, is new here..

Welcome everybody..
 
u should defrag ur computer, itl get rid of 'memory gaps' in ur hard drive. itl take a while though.

any1 has a question for any ff iv usually got an answer, but i know everything buout 7 lol
 
ZOMG @.@

w-welomez riku

stick around! :p
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top