Shaggy Paladin Administrator Joined Nov 6, 2004 Messages 677 Age 50 Location Behind the wheel of FFNET.NET Website www.ffnet.net RPG Name Shaggster Apr 7, 2005 #1 or is it just me?
ShadowHeart Sage Member Joined Jan 9, 2005 Messages 1,730 Age 43 Location Sweden RPG Name ShadowHeart Apr 7, 2005 #2 It seems to have ups and downs, I think. Now is just a down-period for a while
Gumdrop Paladin Member Joined Dec 18, 2004 Messages 697 Age 40 Location England RPG Name Malaya Apr 7, 2005 #3 All forums have their ups and downs like this...unless your talking about the loading time, which is just fine for me.
All forums have their ups and downs like this...unless your talking about the loading time, which is just fine for me.
Mong00se Chocobo Rider Member Joined Feb 15, 2005 Messages 111 RPG Name Foxfire Apr 7, 2005 #4 You have to hold something that will hold peoples interests. Right now I don't post anywhere except Palis, because it holds my interest.
You have to hold something that will hold peoples interests. Right now I don't post anywhere except Palis, because it holds my interest.
Spiff Kung-Fu Fighter Member Joined Feb 24, 2005 Messages 1,026 Age 43 Location Detroit Occupation Student RPG Name Roller Apr 7, 2005 #5 Yeah, it has slowed done a bit.
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jun 9, 2006 #6 it slowed down alot.....
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Jun 9, 2006 #8 Yeah...we could advertise, or something near that. Or, just convince guests to become active members.
Yeah...we could advertise, or something near that. Or, just convince guests to become active members.
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jun 9, 2006 #9 ya sounds good....but i probably wont happen
Z Zeromus_X Summoner Member Joined Jul 27, 2005 Messages 2,931 Age 98 Location Core of the Moon (Phoenix, AZ) RPG Name Neo Zeromus_X Jun 9, 2006 #10 It's ALOT more active since Shaggy posted this. Alot. (It isn't overflowing, but it's nice and smooth.)
It's ALOT more active since Shaggy posted this. Alot. (It isn't overflowing, but it's nice and smooth.)