isn't it strange that....

Slider said:
Having my own Forum (And not muchexperience) I know that guests acn be either members in invisible mode or real guests who scroll the pages...It's up to the mods to decide wether outsiders can access the topics, links or even see the main page!
Being anew guy myself it's the RPG in here that intrested me VERRRRRRRY much
So I think you should make more advertisment about it because SOMUCH PEOPLE are intrested in that kind of stuff (thenagain they might not be ff fans)
So probably the others register and forget about it!
Ok, how do you think I should go about advertising the RPG MOD?
 
like I said I'm not that well experienced.....only thing (that might suck a bit) is to put texts or adds about the RPG in the top banner of the main page, there might be other ways
But I know none of them :(
(You might want to take your time since I heard that you're getting a new RPG system that will erase all previous status for evreyone!) so at least there isn't much rush about it!
Sorry I couldn't REALLY help,all I'm saying isthat the game would be a major factor in attracting members! ;)
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top