- Joined
- Aug 26, 2005
- Messages
- 3
Hi, Im wondering where exactly are they? I thnk I have found most of them but a couple...
The one in thunder plains I don't know if my girlfriend got it when she was playing because I spent soo long looking in there and I couldn't find it...
I heard it was on the east side of the SOUTH thunder plains, but I looked ALL OF SOUTH thunder plains and couldn't find it... where exactly is it??
Also I don't know about the one at Mi'hen High roads.. I looked everywhere and can't find it... I dunno if I got it aleady or not.. where exactly is it?
The one in thunder plains I don't know if my girlfriend got it when she was playing because I spent soo long looking in there and I couldn't find it...
I heard it was on the east side of the SOUTH thunder plains, but I looked ALL OF SOUTH thunder plains and couldn't find it... where exactly is it??
Also I don't know about the one at Mi'hen High roads.. I looked everywhere and can't find it... I dunno if I got it aleady or not.. where exactly is it?
Last edited: