KH2 Final Mix +

wow this is hard. theres a new mode called critical mode and its super hard. you get half the experiance than you normally get and you need twice the original amount to level up. but on critical mode you start with 9 abilities and 50 ap so its not too bad. BTW chain of memories on PS2, awesome! but it's still the crappy random battle screen and card bullshit. but its in 3d. goofy sounds like a retard like usual. lol

http://youtube.com/watch?v=GDEaCfIXq6A
 
Awesome!

I'm aiming to get mine around my birthday (July 8th), if I can sustain the wait. If I can't, I'll get myself an early birthday present. XD!
 
And don't forget the ability 'EXP Zero' which allows you to obtain all of your abilities at the price of staying at level one. Combined with the fact that you have half the amount of HP on Critical Mode, and it becomes the source of many challenges (see apulapul2000's level one no damage videos for a great example).

I'm too much of a wuss on Proud Mode, so I think I'll be staying away from Critical Mode...O_O
 
O_O sounds really hard to me. I still want to play it though but I can't until they release it in the US.
 
i got it and im in aussie land!!! i thought it was so easy!!! i hated the action command 4 it...it made da game so piss weak!!! but i still luv both of them!!!
 
Zeromus_X said:
It isn't that they took out scenes; they've added in new ones. All of the new scenes are unvoiced, though (which gives plenty of trouble in understanding what's going on...). Unfortunately, the 'International' or Final Mix versions of these games pretty much never receive an English release. You could find plenty of translated videos of them on YouTube, however.

Once I finally purchase a working capture device however, I'll try to upload videos of the secret bosses. I've only beaten Zexion so far, Larxene is really giving me trouble.

wait until u fight the data zexion.... then its a little bit harder. especially larxene, i had to be at level 89 before i beat the data copy of her.
 
I picked this game back up a few days ago, since I wanted to finish it before summer ends. So far I've beaten Zexion, Larxene, Laxeaus, Marluxia, and Vexen, with saves for each of them so I can refight them any time I like. Now I'm trying to fight Sephiroth at level 47, which isn't so bad except I screw up and don't block or stagger him successfully leading to a quick demise. It's nothing compared to how many game overs I got on Marluxia though. xD

I can't wait for the Roxas fight. I'm sure the Data Organization XIII members and the Enigmatic Soldier will be tough as well. I did go and get Bond of Flame so that Vexen wasn't too much trouble, though without it and Firaga juggling/Explosion Finisher I probably wouldn't've made it through that one.
 
^^ Yes have a hard time beating me! Larxene! XD sorry my friends also call me Larxene. This sounds harder than the rest, but I still want to play it. They must release it in the us they must
 
The regular game is the same difficulty, it's just the new optional bosses and the bonus dungeon that are more difficult. I had no problem with the main story bosses, and I hardly ever fight random encounters unless I want to (on Proud Mode). Now, if I were playing on Critical Mode, that would be a different story.

Roxas was disappointingly easy, but the battle was still really awesome.

Here's a battle with Larxene, and this is the new Roxas battle.
 
So Larxene must be pretty easy to beat if you just remember her attack patterns and how to counter them. Roxas I figured would be easy to be beacause he is so week to begin with.
 
I'd say that could be said of any KH boss, though. :p Larxene however, has a very frequent attack pattern, it can be very difficult to actually block all of her attacks (Reflect certainly helps).

I beat the game yesterday, saved the clear data, and got to unlock the theater mode! Pretty spiffy. Also got nucleified by the Lingering Spirit (also known as the Enigmatic Soldier or Terra by fans). I could barely even damage him even after breaking his guard...looks like I better get the Ultima Weapon and level up a little.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top