Kimahri Cosplay

beccapirate

Onion Knight
Member
Joined
Jun 16, 2011
Messages
3
Age
35
I'm new here, and have pretty much joined for the sole purpose of posting this thread, but I think I'm gonna stick around. Mainly because one of my favorite things to do is talk about Final Fantasy. c:


Anyways.

So I'm going to a convention in late May 2012 and my friends and I are doing a FFX group. I've picked Kimahri. But this poses a tiny problem.

There's not many good reference pictures of him and his weapons and any screencaps I find aren't detailed enough.

So here are my questions:

1) Does anyone happen to have good screencaps for Kimahri? Especially his Spirit Lance. That's the one I want to make.

2) a) Does anyone have the Play Arts figure of Kimahri?
and b) if yes, would you be willing to take some photos of it for me, from different angles?


I've seen several Kimahri cosplays and most of them just don't seem to do him justice. So I want to try and be as accurate as possible and do the best job I can. He's one of my favorite characters, and this is my first big cosplay.


Also any tips you wanna give me, I'll gladly take. c:
 
I can take some screen shot of him in battle with his spirit lance if you like. When would you need them by?

I dont have that figurine though.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top