KOTOR 1 and 2

I enjoy playing the game because it give you a sense of involvement in the Star Wars
universe. My characters are usually Jedi. Though sometimes I like to vist it the Sith Academy and wonder what it'll be like a Sith.
 
I actually thought of buying this once but didn't like the idea of the "Turn-based" fighting.
I prefer Star-Wars games where you can just run in while mentally slashing your light-saber. =D
 
I LOVE THESE GAMES I HAVE THEM BOTH.....the 1 game is longer and its kindof limited by what you can do and the sides(only a jedi...you can never really join the sith) you can choose from...the 2 game has more going on but its so short and since it was never (really) finished the side quests just leave you hanging...but it lets you become a sith lord...and isnt that what its all about...useing the force to fry you enemy or chokeing them....and useing your lightsaber to slice them to tiny bites....umm....anyway i love these games and i think if you love starwars you have to have these games.... ;a06
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top