Kpopper come here!

Seyluv

*Isu's Empress/Wife*
Member
Joined
Mar 15, 2006
Messages
5,441
Location
???
RPG Name
Beloved-Shadowqueen
Here is the thread to discuss K-pop/K-Rock music!

Post pics, links, Music, and YouTube videos here.
 
Alright!
Here's your first question, is K-Rock anything similiar to J-Rock? If so then which bands would you recommend?
 
I recommend Eve, Trax, Nell, and Pia. That all I can think of right now. I look up the rest, I more into K-pop music rather then K-rock.
 
And how many threads have you made about it? (realted to K-pop or its bands) ;ble
anywaz, tnx 4 da bands ;)
 
I did a profile here on FFnet under entertainment.

Here you go,
http://www.ffnet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=2364

It has evereything you need to know about eve and even there is a link to one of their songs and also a web-site that helps you buy their cd and listen to their music.
 
Yay I got some new M.C The Max pics, of course its only two.
 
K-pop stands for Korean Pop Music. It is sung in Korean and almost all Kpop artist are Korean. If you saying what do I mean almost all? There are really some K-pop artists that aren't Korean, just hard to find one that isn't.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top