lion heart or save the queen

lion heart or save the queen


  • Total voters
    23
Lion Heart (the weapon) looks really cool, and the finisher is ridicolously good.. if you can get it at all :)
 
Lionheart, everything else is a wooden toy. :D
 
Well in case you guys notice, I picked Lionheart, but I would of picked other because, it looks like it goives you the strongest limit but it doesnt, Squall has the 3rd best limits because Selphie's is better and Zell is 2nd best. But anyways, I would'nt want the crowd not happy, so Lionheart after all is cool to watch. pesh..... Why would I pick other, anyways I even knew that other was gonna get 0% after all, it is FF8 =p
:D1 smile for the crowd!!!!!
 
lion heatr because of power end limit break . What is save the quine i see that sword only in ff tactics and ff 9 but ff 9 is not ff 8 and is newrer will be.
 
i could never get enough energy crystals for StQ, so i never made it...but i did make Lionheart. (how else would i kill omega?)

besides, i never physically attack with quistis anyway. she uses big guard, and sets up the haste/regen/aura set-up.
 
The only good thing about Save the Queen might be its look but the Lionheart (The most powerfull gunblade in the existence) would beat its looks &Limit Break & probably any other weapon..
 
I prefer the lionheart cause it has a powerful limit break for squall and it looks good too.

Save the queen is just a bit of old rope for quistis and dont do a lot
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top