Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Apr 11, 2007 #1 Lol, I was looking for My Hee Jun banners and I came acress this stuff. Old drawing(Iol, this so old, I'm a little better now) Last edited: Jul 2, 2013
Lol, I was looking for My Hee Jun banners and I came acress this stuff. Old drawing(Iol, this so old, I'm a little better now)
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Apr 11, 2007 #2 Lol, this stuff is like three years old.
Fawkes Lament Watermelon fruitcake Member Joined Feb 26, 2007 Messages 645 Age 32 Location Padded room... Nice jackets, though Occupation Student RPG Name Red XIV Apr 12, 2007 #3 They're all pretty cool... The drawings weren't the best, but it's better than I could be able to try
They're all pretty cool... The drawings weren't the best, but it's better than I could be able to try
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Apr 12, 2007 #4 I might post some of my new drawing one day. Those were real old, I don't even draw much like that any more
I might post some of my new drawing one day. Those were real old, I don't even draw much like that any more