Maybe Jurassic Park isn't too far away anymore

Man, I really hope they don't try anything stupid like that, considering how wrong it could go. But I think it's impossible to clone a dinosaur like that anyway :)
 
Well, as long as they're not stupid and they don't put in DNA of frogs that can switch genders if they're trying to make them all female or something incredibly stupid like that, there isn't too much of a problem. It seems pretty cool though. I'll have to show it to my cousins (who love dinosaurs) this weekend and see what they think. I'll let you guys know.
 
Last edited:
That's wicked. Cloning dinosaurs is definately not worth it and/or moral, but some rich tycoon will end up doing it one day just to make money.

On a side note, they're making a Jurassic Park 4, and apparantly it's going to have some sweet action. More hunting and guns then all the previous, and people who are actually competant shooters, unlike those in #2.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top