I realize that this topic isn't of excessive importance, but nevertheless I felt like discussing it:
Eating meat; surely it's the best resource for proteins for the body and is essential for its development and proper nutrition. The controversy is about the range of animals that provide it; some eat only beef, fish and poultry while others will add canines, reptiles, even some rodents to their edible list. After reflecting a little, it made me wonder why the latter choice seems wrong to me (I don't think the answer is cultural difference).
Although according to my faith (religiously) I believe that animals were created to help humans whether in transportation, carrying weights, or providing food, vestment and habitat from their milk, meat, and coats.
However I ask myself, what is the right choice? If it's eating meat then why limit ourselves to certain kinds while it seems wrong for others? or is eating meat morally wrong but is just accepted by the world society as a necessity?
Eating meat; surely it's the best resource for proteins for the body and is essential for its development and proper nutrition. The controversy is about the range of animals that provide it; some eat only beef, fish and poultry while others will add canines, reptiles, even some rodents to their edible list. After reflecting a little, it made me wonder why the latter choice seems wrong to me (I don't think the answer is cultural difference).
Although according to my faith (religiously) I believe that animals were created to help humans whether in transportation, carrying weights, or providing food, vestment and habitat from their milk, meat, and coats.
However I ask myself, what is the right choice? If it's eating meat then why limit ourselves to certain kinds while it seems wrong for others? or is eating meat morally wrong but is just accepted by the world society as a necessity?