Mids files

Seyluv

*Isu's Empress/Wife*
Member
Joined
Mar 15, 2006
Messages
5,441
Location
???
RPG Name
Beloved-Shadowqueen
My computer won't play Mids files anymore. How can I fixed that?
 
I think it's better to explain more what happens when you try to play one?
for now double click the speaker icon on the bottom right of your screen and make sure the SW Synth isn't muted or low
 
I'm using the Windows Media Player, well anyway when I double click the song I want to play it plays it just no type of sound. But then when I look at the volum it to the max, and when I watch a video or listen to a mp3 all of them play with sound it just the mid files. I don't know why it acting like that.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top