Minerva: Easy or Hard?

Hard or Easy?

  • Hard

    Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Easy

    Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Neither

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    4

TherathxRikku

Sage
Super Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2009
Messages
1,354
Age
34
Location
Gran Pulse
Website
www.ffliminality.forumotion.net
Occupation
Voice Actor
If you have fought Minerva, then you should know the answer to this question, personally, I thought she was..pretty damn hard, but INSANELY fun to fight! Especially on Hard mode. :)

Anybody here try to fight her without Costly Punch? Talk about hella hard. lol
 
who is minerva? refresh my memory for me? im up to sephy battle on hard atm, but havnt played it in about 6 months
 
She's the secret boss of CC, you can only fight her in a mission. Get through all the Cave of Wonders missions and the last mission is her. You get most of the Genji gear in the Cave of Wonders missions, too. And those...are VERY worth it. I wanna play CC again. -_-
 
lol, damn, i should play it again..i didnt know that....its sooo hard to beat sephy...espesially wen ur outa practise of the game lol
 
Minerva was at first, impossible. lol As I failed to dodge most of her attacks that hit for 99999, but I learned that you steal 99 Phoenix Downs from her, making it much more easier.

Costly Punch is the thing to use here, though one day I got bored and just hit her using sword attacks, doing about 23000-30000, eventually switching back to Costly Punch after an hour had passed, lol.

I said easy, mostly becuase when you figure out how to fight her its enjoyable, though I will say you need max stats... 255 most everything, otherwise your screwed. lol
 
I didn't even know this game had a hidden boss, hah. =/
 
Last edited:
minerva.jpg


You have to beat every mission to get to her, she's well worth unlocking, very fun boss.
 
Aaaah that explains it then. There were so many missions, I seem to remember, and I think I felt too overwhelmed to bother with all of 'em ><
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top