blackstar Headbanger For Life Member Joined Dec 8, 2006 Messages 1,578 Age 35 Location TN Occupation Metalhead/Lover/student in that order RPG Name Marwyn The Blackstar May 17, 2007 #41 Yeah strawberry yum.
Gackt Camui Sage Member Joined Mar 1, 2007 Messages 1,606 Age 36 Location Somewhere in NH Occupation Wish I had one! May 17, 2007 #42 Lime...that lime one sound super good!!!
forever yours Chocobo Rider Member Joined Apr 4, 2007 Messages 119 Age 37 Location floor 12, castle oblivion. Occupation Monster hunter...lol cook RPG Name Dragon Slayer May 18, 2007 #43 coke, need i say more or why? lol
Fawkes Lament Watermelon fruitcake Member Joined Feb 26, 2007 Messages 645 Age 32 Location Padded room... Nice jackets, though Occupation Student RPG Name Red XIV May 18, 2007 #44 Pepsi... j/k!!! I smell Chinese food
Gackt Camui Sage Member Joined Mar 1, 2007 Messages 1,606 Age 36 Location Somewhere in NH Occupation Wish I had one! May 22, 2007 #45 Eww pepsi and coke are gross...I only drink the fountain stuff lol