Mt. Gagazet Seymour!

shokora

Onion Knight
Member
Joined
Sep 19, 2006
Messages
8
Age
31
Location
Spira
Occupation
duh, do you think i have a job?
I am finding it impossible to beat Seymour at Mt. Gagazet.
Can somebody tell me a stratergy/way i can use to beat him?
 
I hope I win this time XD.Thanks Zeromus_X!
 
Try defeating loads of darkflans and behemoths to gain tonnes of exp then confront him. Holy works a treat against him plus try and have bahamut use his overdrive against him. If you are underlevelled this seymour tends to get a load of attacks in on you, so train a bit.
 
i like to have zombie proof armor, haste, auto-phenix, and good levels, it works pretty good, just kill him fast,or else!!!
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top