forever yours Chocobo Rider Member Joined Apr 4, 2007 Messages 119 Age 37 Location floor 12, castle oblivion. Occupation Monster hunter...lol cook RPG Name Dragon Slayer May 15, 2007 #1 tell me what u think. i even gots a keyblade!
L Luis ·· Fresón rebelde ·· Member Joined Jul 29, 2005 Messages 1,539 RPG Name Deathhunter May 15, 2007 #2 I've got an IMVU too. But I can't remember the password XD It's saved on m4h computer there in Spain though... I don't spend money buying IMVU credits either...
I've got an IMVU too. But I can't remember the password XD It's saved on m4h computer there in Spain though... I don't spend money buying IMVU credits either...
Fawkes Lament Watermelon fruitcake Member Joined Feb 26, 2007 Messages 645 Age 32 Location Padded room... Nice jackets, though Occupation Student RPG Name Red XIV May 18, 2007 #3 Neither do I... and I don't have a way of getting it through the Intynetz
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen May 18, 2007 #4 Yours look great. It fits perfect with your avatar. i haven't made mines yet. But it going to rock when ever I create mines. Wow, this look so much like my sim game. Last edited: May 18, 2007
Yours look great. It fits perfect with your avatar. i haven't made mines yet. But it going to rock when ever I create mines. Wow, this look so much like my sim game.
Fawkes Lament Watermelon fruitcake Member Joined Feb 26, 2007 Messages 645 Age 32 Location Padded room... Nice jackets, though Occupation Student RPG Name Red XIV May 20, 2007 #5 It pretty much is... except you chat on it... Uhh... I can't install IMVU... Damn libraries...