My Old Self

I do not see anything obviously strange about anything in that thread.

Elaborate for great justice.
 
Read some of the post. don't you see one guy that saying ''i hope you don't get banned like you used to.''
 
meh thts not really a bad thing......just means tht the head honcho had it in for you :p your coolio im sure :D

im okish but can be annnoying as im sure some would agree no???

what about everyone else??? how do you rate yourself??
 
EmpressCrystal said:
Read some of the post. don't you see one guy that saying ''i hope you don't get banned like you used to.''
You probably should have linked to the posts that got you banned then.
 
I wish I could, the forum had restarted everything and deleted all the old posts.

I had like 22 pages full of threads that got me banned.
 
I guess I will asked one of the Mods, but I don't think I can get them. And plus these threads are way X rated for you guys.
 
I click on the link and the following appears:

Error said:
Warning: main(.html) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/chrome/public_html/index.php on line 238

Warning: main(.html) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/chrome/public_html/index.php on line 238

Warning: main() [function.include]: Failed opening '.html' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/chrome/public_html/index.php on line 238
 
Not again, I guess the forum is down again.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top