My Sims Love Story - Feat Sephiroth

Seyluv

*Isu's Empress/Wife*
Member
Joined
Mar 15, 2006
Messages
5,441
Location
???
RPG Name
Beloved-Shadowqueen
This video is so sad, it makes me cry almost everytime I watch it. The end is very sad. I put together some of my sim special moment and added them in this video.

Here is the storyline for the video.

Staring Sephiroth!!!

Thee love story of my sim and her love life over the years. She is married to Sephiroth then her first love from her childhood comes back. They become friends at first then they begin an affair. Find out how this story ends.

COMING SOON!!! MY SIMS LOVE STORY PT 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DEtCM6EJo_U
 
Oh my, the typos... NEVERMIND THESE! :D

Why is the guy dancing in his tights?! :eek:

OMG they divorced!!! :eek:

How can her skirt do that?! O.o

OMG Squall!!! O.O How could you?! ;ouc ;hea

Woah! Your Sim Love Story Part II seems enthusiastic! :p Can't wait! :p
_____________________________________________________________________________

It looks good, although it's slightly laggy.

The M.C. the Max song must be cool, too bad I don't understand Korean! :(

I'M LOOKING FORWARD FOR PART II!!! =D
 
Oh crap, Aheeyah don't have the translated lyrics.

Of course they have the second song even though its not played much in the movie.

04. We love to be hurt
translation by: Yoonie (also credit: aheeyah.com)

We can separate when the bright sun rises in the night sky
I will forget you as the stars disappear

My mind might change when my tears gather and form an ocean
I will let you go when snow falls in the summer

I love you I love you I love you I love you

Are you listening to this song?
Tell me you want me there with you when you struggle
I will be alright, even if I am confused and hurt even more

Pain is part of being alive
We love to be hurt
I don't know how to live without you
One more day, a little more, once again today
I will love you

Time will continue passing by
And I will still love only you
Maybe I?ll get closer by watching and observing you

I love you I love you I love you I love you

Pain is part of being alive
We love to be hurt
I don't know how to live without you
One more day, a little more, once again today
I will love you

Why does love, why does it become a sin?
My mind, my mind doesn?t work the way it should
I made the right decision to let you go
Once again I cheer myself up, hate myself, and wait for you

Nothing has changed beneath this sky
It's the same when life is born, and keeps being born
I don't know how to turn away from you
For one day, for a little while, just for today, I?ll wait for you

Lol, I was going to make this the sonndtrack, but I decided to end it with that song instead.
 
Cloud will be feature in it, along with many others :D

Plus more of my sim, just maybe not as much...lol and a special scene when my sim first met Sephiroth.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top