Nauto's Music 2

What japanese version do you like?

  • Hound Dog- Rocks

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Second Opening

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Third Opening

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Go! Dreamers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seishun Kyousoukyoku

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sixth Opening

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Seventh Opening

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Eighth Opening

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • New Ninth Opening

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    2

Fenrir

Freelancer
Member
Joined
May 5, 2007
Messages
30
Age
32
Location
Norcross, Georgia
Occupation
Nothing
RPG Name
JuJu
I went on youtube and researched on more naruto intros. I realized that all most all of the japanese intros aren't to bad. I enjoy The first japanese version hound dog- rocks, the the second opening, third japanese opening, the Go! opening, the Seishun Kyousoukyoku fifth opening, the sixht japanese opening and that's bout it.;whis ;whis ;whis ;whis ;whis ;whis ;wel ;whis ;whis ;whis ;whis ;whis;whis
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top