Shaggy Paladin Administrator Joined Nov 6, 2004 Messages 677 Age 50 Location Behind the wheel of FFNET.NET Website www.ffnet.net RPG Name Shaggster Apr 29, 2005 #21 I just might recruit some mods here.
Coelie Black Mage Member Joined Apr 26, 2005 Messages 158 Age 35 Location I live in Memoria.....place where all memories are RPG Name Coelie Apr 29, 2005 #22 well than stop saying and do it hehe
Spiff Kung-Fu Fighter Member Joined Feb 24, 2005 Messages 1,026 Age 43 Location Detroit Occupation Student RPG Name Roller May 1, 2005 #23 If you need Moderators, I could do the Non-Gaming Related Forums.
Coelie Black Mage Member Joined Apr 26, 2005 Messages 158 Age 35 Location I live in Memoria.....place where all memories are RPG Name Coelie May 2, 2005 #24 OK PPL LISTEN UP.....I FOUND THE AWNSER TO MY PROBLEM ALL BY MYSELF so i wont need help on that 1 anymore
OK PPL LISTEN UP.....I FOUND THE AWNSER TO MY PROBLEM ALL BY MYSELF so i wont need help on that 1 anymore