New member rank/title ideas.

Because those forums have been around for years probably, this one was started less than a year ago afaik :)
 
Very true Shadowheart. On the NationStates forum its not unusual to see posters with between 5,000 and 10,000 posts, some have even more.

2,000 isn't that many when you've been on a board for a while. I have over 1,000 on RandomGames and nearly 2,500 on another site. It just depends on how long you have been registered and how busy the boards are :).
 
There are custom ones? What are they? Also, I think that it's possible to get up to 2000 in a year if you have the motivation. 3000 if you're crazy. 4000 if this is truly the only part of your life. 5000....you have no life.
 
I believe that 10,000 is possible - as long as you don't quit. I've been an ardent FF fan since the release of FFVI. (I had to go back and play FFII.) But seriously, if you quit, you will never attain anything in life - whether it be finishing a difficult game, becomming financially independent - which I can help people living in the U.S. with, or what have you. SO DON'T QUIT!!!
 
Spiff
You can get a custom rank here.

Zeromus_X
um...does that cost gil or does it require you to have posted a certain # of times? if gil, then yikes, thats expensive!

I have the same question. :confused:
This is my first Quote Box!
 
Last edited:
Sorry for double posting but... don't you think that it's time to make some more Custom Titles?

People have reached 2000 Posts (Just look at Zeromus_X, Hydra, Kat...) and many other are almost there!
 
Not really. People are more interested in making custom ones than getting up to 2,000 without changing it to see what happens. :D
 
I will look at putting some more up sooner or later.

Have a fulltime job now, so don't have as much time for internet stuff as I used to. Have just finished a 7 day straight stint today.

Am also working on a site of my own, that I won't really go into here and now because it will probably take forever to get anything worth showing off up and open. Will try and get some work done on this site this weekend.
 
They would be after, to show the higher ranks. It would be more trouble, and work, than it was worth to change the whole lot around :).
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top