Online

clief101_

1st class SOLDIER
Member
Joined
May 12, 2006
Messages
1,900
Age
36
Location
Northern Crater (Australia)
Occupation
Ex-Mercanary (Woolworths)
RPG Name
Clief
Okay, im very confused about this.....how do u fight people online??

or can u just fight their cards? if so, how do u get other peoples cards? its so damn confusing
 
You need a PS3 or Xlink Kai. I have neither of them but I was thinking of getting Kai until I get a PS3 but I hear it can permanently ruin your internet if you do it wrong so I haven't touched Kai yet until I get a very detailed Step-by-Step guide on how to set it up.

As for the ghost cards, I'm not sure whether you swap them automatically when you connect or if you have to do it manually.
 
Ad-hoc mode. Your PSP has to be near someone else who has a PSP and the game as well to play multiplayer. Well you download a program onto the PS3. That program makes the PSP think their are people around the world that are close to you, which allows you to play multiplayer with them.
 
Ad-Hoc Party is the name of the program.

To play with people around you seems more fun to me. But you get their visitor card when you meet them in Lobbies, when you actually fight them, they become friend cards. You can also acquire your friend's friend cards by fighting them a lot. I have 6 human friend cards at the moment, all of which go to my school, I'm the best player, though, so no one wants to fight me. lol
 
While you say that, you realize I used to suck horribly, right? :P I couldn't beat level 60s with Tidus until I beat Shade Impulse, I just kept playing and trying out new things, I have so many secondaries, it's hard to keep up.

People that can beat me right now include my friends Chris and Zane, Chris is reckless and brutal, he doesn't leave you alone for two seconds and he spams Omni Air Dash (Chaos Judgment is useless against him. lol), whilst Zane plays like I do, except he adopts other people's skills and he trains with it trying to maintain the "tier list" look of things.

Chris is also a new player, so I have to take pity on him. lol Zane and I have a tie on tie record going on, he's in the lead because I make mistakes a lot. xD
Watch this.
This match was a while ago before I mastered Golbez, whom I've been practicing with and will have replays up soon, but his Onion Knight is relentless. x_x
 
i cant beat anyone above lvl 85 with my cloud, and he is set up to my preference...i jus cant do it
 
Do what I did, only play against level 105s even if you can't beat them, the AI's behavior will start to stick in the back of your mind. That's partly the reason why computers are so easy to beat for me, they're so predictable, specially Bartz' AI.

That's also the reason I can't beat some human players. >_>
 
It's where you get the best stuff in the game, although Blackjack is annoying at times, I still don't have the Lufenian Helm for my warriors, only my mages benefit. v_v

But it's still fun to mindf**k with people with my mages by depleting their EX Gauge and watch them go, "Wtf?"
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top