Oregon Trail

Lyde Lyde

Black Mage
Member
Joined
Jul 31, 2005
Messages
158
Location
Alyuwan, Trenal
Occupation
Engineer
RPG Name
Lyde
Remember this game a while back? I think I had it on my macintosh it was actually my first game period that I had ever played and it was satisfyingly addicting, not unsatisfying addicting like when you continue to gamble after you lost all your money. Remember the con artist in the game, where he hid a ball under his cup and you had to guess which one it's under? I cwatched him closely but I can say that the ball wasn't under any of the cups.
 
Oregon Trail is one of the best classic games ever! I remember back in like 3rd grade, everyone would fight over the computer to play Oregon Trail and Odell Lake.
 
darkshadow2247 said:
I remember back in like 3rd grade, everyone would fight over the computer to play Oregon Trail

XD, same at my school. We had it at school and we all fought over the 5 computers in our room. Eventually one kid bought the game, and was the most popular kid in school. It was so long ago... brings back memories. ^^
 
that is a really good game and some times i still want to play it again
 
darkshadow2247 said:
Oregon Trail is one of the best classic games ever! I remember back in like 3rd grade, everyone would fight over the computer to play Oregon Trail and Odell Lake.


zOMGosh!!! My school too. It was the first computer game I ever played. I hated the fact that you could never get done with the trail in 45 minutes. I think I always ended up like 1/2 way though. I loved being able to hunt for j00r f00dz0rz.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top