Palm Treo 650

Phoenix Flame

Go Umbarbar do my bidding
Super Moderator
Joined
Nov 22, 2005
Messages
3,044
Location
By myself. It's lonely ;-;
Website
www.reasoniamalive.com
Occupation
Cardiac tech/lover ^^;
Umm...

I'm not sure if I should put this in entertainment or hardware section; but it is a entertainment-based questions, so here goes:

I recently bought a 650 Treo phone and want to download music onto it. Was wondering if anyone has/had the Treo and could give me some pointers or other info on the mp3 portion of the phone. Much abliged! :cool:
 
Moved to off topic because

A: it does fit here, and

B: more people will see it, so you have a better chance of getting an answer to your question.

Sorry I can't help, but have never heard of that type of phone.
 
That's one of those smart phones right? Well, I know nothing about it, but this might be a little help to you. The bolded part anyway. :D

Transfer your personal music collection to an expansion card (sold separately) to play on the Treo 650 smartphone.

Organize your songs by creating and editing playlists right on your smartphone.

Play MP3s and RealAudio files on your smartphone while you're viewing your calendar or editing a document.

Listen via the built-in speaker or with your own stereo headphones (sold separately).

View a full display of current tracks playing—including song name, album and artist.

Conserve battery power with auto-dimming capabilities.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top