Penance in Final Fantasy X

KeN4628

Freelancer
Member
Joined
Jun 17, 2005
Messages
31
Age
35
Location
Malta
Occupation
Student
How do you get to fight him? I think he's a hidden boss cause I didn't see him... :(
 
He's a hidden boss in the PAL version... I don't know anything about him except that you have to beat the Dark Aeons to fight him. Ask someone who's got that version to check it out.
 
If you have the PAL version kill ALL the Dark Aeons then he will appear as an airship destination.Good luck.He's an awfully strong s.o.a.b and requires special tactics to beat.And maxed out chars,custom armors etc...If i can recall,it was an hour long fight.12 million HP when you must constantly take out his arms which regenerate and have around 500.000 hp each is no joke.Yeouch
 
Pal version is the one sold overseas (Not in North America)
 
I thought the PAL version of FFX had more stuff (as in 1 extra super boss) compared to the NTSC version, not the other way around.. :)
 
If you fight Peneca you are soooooooo dead i killed him whit my aeons in str 600 magic 600 everything around 600 and the charecters to ...
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top