Permission to start a multi Person Story line.

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Hidan~

Dragoon
Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2005
Messages
543
Age
43
Location
The Clouds above Midgar
Occupation
Vigilante
RPG Name
Draxxus
I have a few idea's for some great story lines taht we could do. If anyone is interested and if I am aloud to.

I'll Explain more if I am aloud to do so.

Peace
 
Hmm no one wants to post. I gues I'll have ot come up with a start to the outline of the story and see if anyone is interested then. hmm, be back tomorrow ^^
 
^^

Thanks
I'm in the thought Process right now for this. I've got a lot of really good ideas, I just dont know were to start with them yet.
 
I also have a few idea's if you need any. I wanted to start one up myself. I posted my charater in your other post. Is everyone going to have a chance to write in it. I assume yes.
 
I'd be up for it if I can make time. Which I should be able to.
 
Sure I'll try.... lady assassin...heh...lady assassin... no offence lady assassins are so cool
 
Yea ......H.......O........T..........!......
 
.........

Try not to post in 8 month old threads for awhile.....
 
It's about Palis, their role playing story. He asked permission in here before actually starting it.

*closed*
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top