phantasy star series

Darkreno

Paladin
Member
Joined
Apr 5, 2007
Messages
893
Age
51
Location
mostly hell
Occupation
chasing my bar fairy:)
RPG Name
Rain
i just wanted 2 kno if anyones ever played this game n any of its series. n i also wanted 2 kno what u think of it . did u like it or not so please fill in the blanks . marius n i have the GC online version. n the collection 4 the GBA. marius says it used 2 b 4 the saga. but i don kno n-e-wayz let me kno what u think ;res
 
The GC Online version is AWESOME. SHEER COOLNESS.

I hate Phantasy Star Universe for the PS2 though. It's pretty boring and bland. ;_;
 
wow everyone hates that one 2 lol. thank goddnes marius n i never picked it up. she says she played the ones 4 the saga
 
well babe now we kno what not 2 pic up next lol. 2 bad we haven't been able 2 go online 4 that game. maybe we should give it a go whataya say D.R? hydras right the game is sheer coolness. remember that time when me u n the kids stould up all night with 2 cases of Dr.Pepper playing it . lol those Del Sabers r a trip lol they remind me of leeloos dad lol
 
yep i remember that u couldn't stop laughing at everyone when they craoked.we were like at level 11 in the Ruins stage with u n ur level 50 character . at least we put up a fight lol
 
that was soooo cool D.R we should do something like that again perhaps instead of dr. pepper we should do pepsi. this time we'all b in higher levels n i unlocked the master mode so we can all fight there n see who gets croaked more lol don 4 get my rule tho no one uses lil leeloos character.
 
I have three games from that series.

Phantasy Star II
Phantasy Star IIIAnd one on Dreamcast I forgot the name of it.

Overall I love Phantasy Star games.
 
omg pso 1 & 2 is addictive. i love the fact that u get 2 customize ur character n gain massive levels. the ultimate mode 4 the gamecube is insane.i love it :D
 
awe thats neat . yeah my favorite enemy in the game r the delsabres. they keep u on ur toes cuz they don stop goin after u. ya kno i wonder what other rare monsters r on that game
 
i wonder if anyone has ever conquered the ultimate mode dang its hard no matter how many levels u get
 
I've never actually played any phantasy star games but it really looks good lol if I am thinking of the right game in my head right now. Its done my Squaresoft just like FF right? lol I am totally newebie to anything remotly resembling a RPG game so forgive if I sound like a goon. Is this series of game a good one to chekc out?
Hopefully so if so I might check one of the older versions of it.
 
i got the del saber buster and shield im not sure but i think those r the strongest weapons.
 
Hydra said:
The GC Online version is AWESOME. SHEER COOLNESS.

I hate Phantasy Star Universe for the PS2 though. It's pretty boring and bland. ;_;
I was thinking that i never got to go online though i have a like level 60 human hunter named Darius he totally rulez :)
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top